Pearl Farming Training in CIFA, Bhubneshwar, Orissa

Training for Freshwater Pearl Culture in CIFA, Bhubneshwar, Orissa

There are various Training program for Freshwater Pearl Culture (Pearl Farming) in India. You need to know who is the best  training center for Pearl Farming or moti ki kheti in India.
Here is the list of Freshwater Training institute in India:

For More Details call or whatsapp- 7017563576

Pearl Farming Training Program in CIFA Bhubaneswar Orissa

(Scientist to Entrepreneur Pearl Training Program 2019-2020)

Pearl Training Programmes of ICAR-CIFA
The ICAR-Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture (ICAR-CIFA) is a premier Institute in freshwater aquaculture in India under the administrative control of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. ICAR-CIFA is undertaking research on basic and applied aspects of  freshwater pearl production.
Eligibility:
Officers of State Fisheries Department, faculty from State Universities, Scientists of Krishi Vigyan Kendra, NGO functionaries, farmers and others.
Course Coordinators
Dr. S. Saurabh
Mrs. Sweta Pradhan
Fees: Rs. 8,000/-
Maximum intake: 20

The details of the training, duration, venue and fee structure are given in the table overleaf.

Criteria for selection in “National Training on Freshwater Pearl Farming for Entrepreneurship Development”
1. Participants should have basic knowledge of fish/mussel farming/aquaculture.
2. Participants’ age should be in between 18-55 years.
3. Participants should have some infrastructure like pond, cement cisterns, and tank etc. to start pearl farming after receiving training.
4. Woman entrepreneurs will be given preference (20%).
5. Equal consideration will be given to participants from each state.


Course Fee: Rs. 8000/applicant (Rupees Eight thousand only)

Important Note:

1. After declaration of list of selected candidate (shall be displayed on Institute’s website), the participants are advised to book their bus/train/flight tickets.

2. The participants are strictly advised not to attach/enclose demand draft with the application. The training fee will be deposited at ICAR-CIFA account only after arrival for the program.

Lodging and boarding: The expenses towards lodging and boarding shall be borne by the participants. Approx. Rs.400/head/day (Arrangement in the Institute Training Hostel)

Declaration of final list of selected candidates: check on www.cifa.nic.in. (For further information, kindly check our Annual Training Calendar 2019-2020 in CIFA website. Participants are requested to avoid repeated Phone call)


E-Mail:director.cifa@icar.gov.in, cifa.training@gmail.com , Website:www.cifa.nic.in

How to reach:
Bhubaneswar is well connected by train and flight service from major cities of the country. The campus is about 20 minutes' drive (~10 km) from the Bhubaneswar Railway station and 20 minutes' drive (~12 km) from the Biju Patnaik Airport.


(Farmer to Farmer Pearl Farming Training Program)

Indian Farmer Pearl Farming & Mussel Hatchery
Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, UP(Delhi Ncr).
Mob: 7017563576
Indian Farmer Pearl Farming and Mussel Breeding Farm

Address: Indian Pearl Farming and Mussel Breeding,
Khurampur, Muradnagar, Ghaziabad, UP, India
Google Map Location: https://goo.gl/maps/ZR6NQbLmcpp

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. for more details call or whatsapp- 7017563576

      Delete
    2. Hii guys i want to know how to apply in cifa for training in it.pls guide me

      Delete
    3. How can i get select for this pearl farming training

      Delete
    4. Freshwater pearl farming.

      Delete
  2. Sir,i want a training on pearl farming plz tell me how can i get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for more details call or whatsapp- 7017563576

      Delete
    2. Please provide current wats app no. Where we could contact

      Delete
    3. Iam interested parel farming training

      Delete
  3. Sir,I want pearl farming training. How can I get this training?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sir,
    I need your contact number...
    For the training..
    Plz give me your contact details..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir
    I went pearl farming training.How to apply, plz give me your contact details..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir
      I went pearl farming training.How to apply, plz give me your contact details..

      Reply

      Delete
  6. Sir,Mai pearl farming ki training Lena chahati hu.please btaye kb or kaise.admission hoga.please

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went pearl farming training how to apply .plz give me your contact details

    ReplyDelete
  8. When will be the next training program held , pl give me the tentative date

    ReplyDelete
  9. मैं मोती उत्पादन करना चाहता इसका प्रशिक्षण कहा पर, कितनों दिन का होता है और इसका प्रशिक्षण फिस क्या है।

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sir,
    I want a training on pearl farming please tell me how can get it ?.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sir. I want a training on pearl farming please tell me how get it?.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir. I want a turning on pearl farming please tell me how get. It?.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sir, I want a training on pearl farming please tell me how get it?.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir, I want a training on pearl farming please tell me how get it?.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi
    I want to learn pearl farming. Please inform me about course fee and duration on my mobile no. 7903942859.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would like to know training program of Pearl farming. Mob.no.9960184282

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sir,
    I am Prabhu from Mysore, very much interested in pearl farming, I want to know regarding the training for pearl farming, contact no- 9739463908

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sar muje training karni h pearl culutre ke mob. No. 9468439492

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir I want full pearl training

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am Narendra Gangwar from Bareilly U.P India. Iwant to pearl farming ter. so you give me knowege . Phone no 7983935670

    ReplyDelete
  21. I m interested in pearl farming and fish farming

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir.mai pearl farming ki trang Lana chahata hu.please btaya kB or kaise .admission hoga

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir me pearl farming karnekelia intreted

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sir, I am from Maharashtra Nagpur I am interested in Pearl farming training kindly let me know next training schedule program in 2020 & contact no

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cifa pearl training interested please help me





    ReplyDelete
  26. Cifa pearl farming training interested please help me sir

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks to cifa for conducting pearl culture training.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Pearl farming at cifa training program in2020 year

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sir I want the pearl farming training how can I apply and when it starts and what is the fees of this training

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sir i want pearl farming training

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sir I want pearl farming training

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sir,I want pearl farming training enquiry,so plz tell how to apply.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sir main pearl farming training karna chahta hu to main is liye kaise apply karu or iski fee kya hogi

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sir please tell me how are larn parl tarning

    ReplyDelete
  35. When the 2020 Pearl training session will commence by CIFA bubhneshwar

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am interested in parl training cifa bubhneshwer

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sir ager 7day ya fr 10day ki koi bhi training course ho to please tell me

    ReplyDelete
  38. When the 2020 Pearl training session will commence by CIFA bubhneshwar,

    ReplyDelete
  39. Training for cultivation of pearls in fresh water.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sir I'm a farmer I want to take training how to cultivate the pearls in fresh water.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I want to be a admission on on your institute to learn how to do pulse farming

    ReplyDelete
  42. CIFA TRAINING FORM KAB SSURU HONGE PLEASE INFORM ME

    ReplyDelete
  43. I want to do training of pearl farming in Bhuvneshwar..so pls tell the dates

    ReplyDelete
  44. I want to training in CIFA for Pearl Farming and start buisness on this ways.
    Please provide me information about training of CIFA. how can we reach.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I want to do in training of pearl farming in Bhuvneshwar..so kindly tell the date & fees .

    ReplyDelete
  46. I want to training in CIFA for pearl parming.
    Please provide mi information about training and schedule of CIFA.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sir how can I feel the form for ट्रेनिंग

    ReplyDelete
  48. I want to join this course and how is the period off course .

    ReplyDelete
  49. I want to join the course . Can you please provide contact details ?

    ReplyDelete
  50. I want to training for Pearl framing in CIFA Bhuvneshwar. So kindly provide me contact detail and fee.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Can I do these farming in hilly state like himachal pls tell me thanks

    ReplyDelete
  52. sir i want to traning for pearl framing in cifa bhuvneshwar. when i apply this form in cifa

    ReplyDelete
  53. Dear Sir,

    Good Morning

    Please let me know how can i get the admission form for Pearl farming in CIFA Bhubaneswar.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Dear Concern,

    I don't know what is wrong with date and timing given above (Unknown 24 April 2020 at 19:46)
    As i have posted my comment on 25th April at 8:20 hrs
    Kindly look into it

    Thanks & Regards
    Abhijit
    8454860045

    ReplyDelete
  55. I want to do pearl farming ........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact no: ૬૩૫૧૪૬૨૦૭૧'૭૦૪૩૬૮૩૫૯૩

      Delete
  56. I want to do training of both pearl farming and mussel breeding. Can I learn breeding of mussel also?

    ReplyDelete
  57. Please kindly provide current wats app no. Were we can enquire

    ReplyDelete
  58. Sar I Am traning your instute
    Freash water pearl culture

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sir,muze peral training karna hai.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sir,
    I am intrested pedal training.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sir,
    I am intrested pedal training.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Sir muze training karni hai

    ReplyDelete
  63. Sir kya abi bhi admission suru h .me Haryana k karnal district se belong karta hu. Me bhi admission lena chahta hu..

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi sir i am interested sir

    ReplyDelete
  65. Sir mai bhi pearl ki training krna chahta hu mera Add- Nandu Chauhan
    Vill-Post-Khurahat, Distt- Mau(U.P.)276403 Contact Number-9415475717

    ReplyDelete
  66. Mai bhi pearl farming ki training lena chahta hu,please help ,I am interested

    ReplyDelete
  67. When registration opens for pearl farming course

    ReplyDelete
  68. Sir, I am looking for Perl farming training... can you please tell us, when that is scheduled to start and what are the charges ?

    ReplyDelete
  69. Agla training kab hai link bhej de humko bhi training karna hai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment